Dangremond Consulting has provided training supports nationally for over 26 years on protection from harm, incident management, and critical incident investigation process in long-term care organizations and systems supporting people with disabilities, the elderly, and juvenile justice.
Training and staff development is available for employees of government agencies (licensing, protective services, and other oversight roles), advocacy organizations, executive, mid-level management and front line supervisory staff, human resource, quality improvement personnel, direct support staff, and Boards of Directors.
Below is a general list of training courses offered; click on the links at left to dowload detailed course descriptions, sample agendas and course materials.
GENERAL COURSES ON PROTECTION FROM HARM, INCIDENT MANAGEMENT AND CRITICAL INCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS:
1. Protecting People from Harm and Incident Management: An Overview for Long-term Care Service Providers and Government Agencies
2. Understanding Incident Management and Critical Incident Investigation Process
3. Protecting People from Harm: Understanding Why Incidents Occur in Organizations Supporting People with Disabilities
SPECIALIZED COURSES ON CRITICAL INCIDENT
1. Protecting People from Harm and Incident Management: A Basic Course in Conducting Critical Incident Investigations
(Note: Testing can be added to the training certifying participants' basic skills to conduct crticial incident investigations in long-term care settings)
2. Protecting People from Harm and Incident Management: An Advanced Course in Conducting Critical Investigations
3. Reconciling Evidence and Concluding the Critical Incident Investigation
4. Evaluating the Quality of Critical Incident Investigations and Incident Management Practices in Long-Term Care
1. Management and Supervision in Long-Term Care Organizations
2. Conflict Management in Human Service Organizations